Twistmoto Weekender With ToroTrail
If you wish to book this trip please contact us before making any payment.
Fully organised off-road trail riding trip in Southern Spain. Bikes, riding gear and accommodation all supplied, all you have to do is turn up at the airport.
When Is It
29th October: Arrive Malaga Airport, everything else is take care of from there on in. Dinner in eve.
30th October: Ride Day, Dinner in eve.
31st October: Ride Day, Dinner in eve.
1st November: dropped back at Malaga airport for return home.
Both novice and advanced off-road riders will have a great time on this trip.
All levels of riders including off-road first timers are welcome, if you've not ridden off road before then you should have a good level of road riding competency. A standard level of physical fitness is recommended i.e you can stand, walk, run 10 metres and jump around abit. You must have a UK drivers licence with full motorcycle entitlement.
2 days riding, 3 nights accommodation.
Southern Spain, Malaga, Andalusian Mountains, Alhaurin El Grande, Mijas, Fuengerola.
Who are we riding with?
Our friends at Torotrail
- Airport Transfers to and from the airpoirt in Malaga
- 3 nights accommodation in a private large group villa, some room sharing may be necessary.
- Bike hire for 2 days (you'll get your own Yamaha WR250F/450F for the trip)
- Hire of Helmet, Armour, Gloves, Trousers, Jerseys, Boots, Camelback.
- Water for the riding days.
- Third party insurance and Fuel.
- Fully guided riding tailored to your ability and preferences.
How Much Is it? How To Pay?
£599 - (£200 non-refundable deposit in advance, £399 payable on arrival).
Please contact us to book your place.
What's not included / What you need to do
- Book your cheap flights to and from Malaga airport. Usually £80-£110 depending on the times of day you fly. (you don't need hold luggage unless you want to bring your own riding gear)
- Visit Endsleigh.co.uk and purchase additional personal; injury insurance. £10-£11. Visit their site and select "Single Trip Essential" and click "Category 1" for "extra cover" which covers you for off road motorcycle riding. For two days insurance to cover you whilst you are riding the cost is £10-£11. This is not essential but recommended.
- Bring some Euros for evening dinner and drinks.
Monday 29th: Arrive Malaga Airport, collection from airport, settling in, swim in pool, dinner and drinks in the evening.
Tuesday 30th: Full days riding. Dinner & drinks in the evening
Wednesday 31st: Full days riding. Dinner, drinks & night out in the evening for those who can still stand, it's halloween!!!
Thursday 1st: Drop off at Malaga Airport, fly home.
What To Expect
Riding in one or two groups with routes tailored to you and your groups ability and needs.
Varied terrain covered from mountain passes, beaches, woodlands, technical challenges, climbs, decents and open sweeping trails with incredible views.
Teaching and Coaching as and when it's needed.
You'll challenging your ability, learn new skills and have an absolute blast. Youll summit climbs you never thought you could make.
Sometimes you may want to pass on a particular section of the days ride. For what ever reason; a previous injury, fear of heights, don't like getting wet - that's absolutely fine, all areas of the days riding are "passable" if you feel that particular part is not for you you can simply go round it... or watch the more "capable" riders make a hash of it.
There is no charge for damage to the bikes providing of course that you are riding within reasonable guidelines. i.e your not making a concerted effort to trash the bike at every opportunity. Broken levers and cracked plastics are all part of the experience.
Please note in some circumstances you may be required to share a room (please advise us if this is an issue so we can appropriately allocate rooms.
See our videos above for a flavour of what to expect. Google or Youtube Torotrail Twistmoto Weekender for our previous visits
If you need help or advise about any of our products please just call or email, our team are always here to help.